Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Goals

1. Run and/or walk 100 miles.
I did not reach my goal of 100 miles this month. I did make it to 81.67 miles though. Next month is going to be a high mile month. Rachel and I are running 22 miles on Sunday and the marathon is on the 17th. I will be up to 48 miles with just two days, so I'm not worried about making it up.

2. Read two books.
Success! I read Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin and The Stepmother by Carrie Adams. Both were good books. I like The Stepmother better only because Happier at Home was very similar to The Happiness Project. It takes a lot for me to get into a book from the beginning and The Stepmother did that. Granted, it was a little too "too good to be true" of a story, but there was a lot in there that I related to, being a stepmother and all.

3. Take a cake decorating class.
Fail because the class was canceled.

4. Be confident in myself during my interview. Prove to them (and more importantly myself) that I deserve it. Not get down on myself if I don't get it.
Success. I explained this before, but I handled myself well even if my boss didn't.

5. Continue to post journal entries and photo-a-day posts.
Success!

6. Continue to pay off debt.
Success! I am awaiting two bills to arrive in the mail (within a week or two) and they will be paid in full. Then I will be 100% credit card debt free. I am coming up with a plan to finish paying back Isabel. I am also making a plan for my savings account and I am feeling great regarding my finances!

7. Start printing pictures for photo albums.
Success! There are a lot of CDs that I have to go through, but I have started. I'm going through my CDs and printing from a few of them at a time. I'm then organizing them into envelopes by month and will eventually be putting them into the albums that are empty and have been for years. Yes, empty for years..

8. Start (and finish) the 21 Day Organization Challenge.
Fail. In fact, the apartment is less organized than it was at the beginning of the month. I don't know why, but it's something that I want to work on and just can't seem to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment