Saturday, August 25, 2012

Running Recap- 8/25/12


This morning was an easy 3 miler. For some reason my legs felt really tight for the first 2 miles yet again. It may be something I just have to deal with... Or maybe I should really start to get my weekly runs in.


Total distance- 3.09
Total time- 43:23

Mile 1- 14:22
Mile 2- 14:05
Mile 3- 13:59
Mile .09- 0:43

Next weekend is the Disney Half Marathon and I am so excited! I have my knee high socks ready to go (haven't worn them all summer due to the heat, but I'm willing to bust them out for this run). I cannot wait!

And with that I am off to have my hair trial, make-up trial and bridal shower. Hoping to be able to take some pictures and post them later.

I decided yesterday (the 7 week mark) that I am ready to put the stress of planning a wedding behind me. I want to enjoy the rest of this time being engaged to my best friend without fighting over stupid things like the groomsmens clothing. Enough of stressing about who's coming and who's bringing a guest. It's going to be an amazing day no matter what happens. At the end of it all I'm going to be married to my best friend and that's what I want out of all of this, a marriage, not a wedding. Well, that and cake...

I'm not the type of person who likes the attention focused directly on themselves. I wouldn't say that I dislike my birthday or Christmas, but I would much rather have the attention focused elsewhere. Today is going to be slightly difficult being that it's a Bridal Shower and I'm the Bride-to-Be. But I'm going to go there, enjoy a glass of champagne, relax and enjoy it because it's some of my closest friends, family and soon to be family. They're not there to judge me, they're there to celebrate with me.

I think about things way to much...

No comments:

Post a Comment