Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Engagement Pictures!!!

We had our engagement photo session on March 1st and I could not be happier with the way everything turned out. Not only am I thrilled with the pictures but I am even more confident that we chose the right photographer for us. She made us feel so comfortable that we were able to get a lot of different shots in a short amount of time.

We chose Paramount Ranch as our location because there are a lot of options for backgrounds as you can see below. It was very difficult to choose one for our save the dates, but I guess that's not a bad thing.


^ this is our save the date photo.








This would have been our save the dates if my damn bra strap would have stayed in place..

One of my favorites.


I love my smile in this one. It's a total "I want something" smile.

All photos courtesy of Charise Proctor

Thank you so much Charise for everything! I am so excited that you are our photographer and I know that the pictures of our wedding are going to be wonderful!

This is my absolute favorite shot. Patrick had just made a funny face (like he normally does when he is in front of the camera) and this was taken right after. It's just so "us"...

No comments:

Post a Comment